Olivia works with a wide-range of clients including developers, commercial landlords, healthcare providers and educational bodies.
Olivia assists a range of client’s in the day to day management of their extensive commercial property portfolios.
Olivia is experienced in the educational sector. She has taken a key role in academy conversions, advising on all property aspects of the conversion from completing the DfE required land questionnaire to agreeing the form of 125 year lease or transfer of land and dealing with any third party occupation rights.
Olivia has gained extensive residential and commercial development experience in a relatively short time. She has worked with clients and other members of the professional team to take projects from an initial enquiry through site acquisition, planning and statutory agreements and on to disposal of development units.
• Acquisition of a strategic and high profile development site involving advice on multiple complex overage provisions;
• Sale of a residential care facility to a Real Estate Investment Trust, involving CQC compliance, leaseback and service provider arrangements with a registered housing association;
• Assisting in the merger of two North-East region colleges and dealing with complex arrangements around legal and beneficial ownership structures; and
• Advising on refinance of a large residential development scheme including primary and mezzanine funding.
• Providing real estate support in a number of corporate transactions, including an MBO involving a number of complex and novel real estate problems and solutions, cross border constraints and very tight timescales.
• The purchase of a residential property for refurbishment and conversion into a further care facility.
• Advising a client on the refinancing of its business premises with a national bank and redeeming two other lenders, in order to make significant facilities available.